Security Officers Required
Location: West Wales Airport (EGFA), Aberporth, Ceredigion, SA43 2DZ
Application closing date: 31/3/2024
West Wales Airport Ltd requires additional Security Personnel at its site at Blaenannerch.
The successful applicants will be employed in a growing company that is at the leading edge of its industry. They will receive a good rate of pay and be working in exceptionally good working conditions, with a full uniform having been provided.
An SIA and previous security experience would be an advantage but not necessary as the company will supply full in-house training. However, they will need to be able to meet the following
- Successfully complete a full Security Clearance application.
- Work a shift pattern (days and nights) and have the flexibility to cover leave / sickness.
- Communicate directly and clearly to both colleagues and customers.
- Demonstrate an ability to continually supply a high standard of customer service.
- Be enthusiastic, pro-active and have an excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to work both individually and with other members of the team.
- Be prepared to carry out multitasking duties when necessary.
- Have some knowledge and understanding of IT and CCTV systems.
WWA offer a competitive salary for this position.
Those interested in applying should email their CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org